Obtain your eTA Canada Evisa. Electronic Travel Authorization. Tourism & Business. Apply now ! Quick & Easy. 24/7 support. Simplified Form. Fast Confirmation.

Apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)

You must be in possession of the following documents in order to complete the online form:
  • a valid passport
  • a valid email address
It is possible to make a single ETA application per person. If we take the example of a family of three people, it is necessary to make three ETA applications. It is not possible to make an ETA application if you are: A Canadian citizen with dual nationality, a permanent resident of Canada or a citizen of the United States.

However, it is still necessary for legitimate residents of the United States to make an ETA application if they are travelling by air. As a legitimate and permanent resident of the USA and without passport, it is possible to apply for an ETA with the following documents.
  • A valid United States travel permit for refugee (I-571);
  • A valid re-entry permit to the United States (I-327).
Reply to these criteria to find out if you need an ETA. You will then be automatically redirected to the online ETA application form.