Visit Canada

Visit Canada by air

Ask now for your ETA (Eletronic Travel Authorization)

Since November 10, 2016, foreign travelers require a visa to take a flight to Canada or passing through Canada to their final destination will obtain an electronic travel authorization (ETA). This requirement does not apply among other European citizens and travelers with a valid passport. Learn more about these changes and see how they could affect you.